Friday, March 16, 2012

RPG – Fantasy Chronicle Review

RPG – Fantasy Chronicle Review icon

I have 15 hours of gameplay from the game for the main storyline. Runs after the credits, the game can be saved and then loaded to start a sort of epilogue to the game. Two other guard animals are now (one that is often mentioned at the end of the story) was added. Additional bosses are added. They are incredibly hard. It took me a few tries, the final act to defeat boss with my characters at around level 58. But the after-game bosses destroyed me. For most more grinding is required to complete the additional material.

Fantasy Chronicles is definitely one of my top five experiences with iOS RPG by Zenonia and Final Fantasy compete. It may be my favorite.

iPhone Screenshots
iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5


RPG – Fantasy Chronicle Review

No comments:

Post a Comment