Tuesday, March 6, 2012

FREE Requiem: Unleashed Review

Requiem: Unleashed Review icon

The unfortunate thing about all this is that nowadays there are a lot of levels, not condemned to enjoy before it's over. Five Beginner story levels and six time trial, total. It's not so bad, I think, but there are another 20 (plus bonus but there are many levels) dangled just out of reach. Granted, I'd probably complain a little less if I really cared for the time trial, but it's just not as exciting or interesting, without this constant element of danger. So in my case, I'm enjoying only five levels, before I saw everything there was to be seen.

I certainly enjoyed the time I spent with Requiem: Unleashed, but I'd took the free-to-play experience a bit longer. I would be inclined to save up to unlock special stars and stuff to be free, but only because I can get a handful of them every day, and it takes hundreds, something that does not happen probably be to buy. Still, fun, fun.

Screenshots
iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5


FREE Requiem: Unleashed Review

No comments:

Post a Comment