Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hunters 2 Review

Hunters 2 Review icon

As much as I am completely and totally in love with Hunters 2, I must admit it can get pretty hard. The third story mission gave me trouble. Of course, I was splitting my strength, that was a bad idea to me in retrospect. However, it can be difficult. And I can only imagine how rough it will be on the hardest difficulty (with permanent hunter's death, no less). Other than that, my only complaint is that there are some very significant Skip if I try to move the camera quickly. Of course, the action is turn-based, so this is really a minor annoyance.

Honestly, if I ask someone for a iOS strategy recommendation, I would tell them hesitate Hunters 2 in the first place without it. It refines an already slick formula (something that I did not thought possible) and manages to even add a surprising amount of new content. It is a must for strategy fans, no question.

Screenshots
iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5


Hunters 2 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment