Monday, May 28, 2012

Autumn Dynasty Review

Autumn Dynasty Review icon

Both the graphics and music were incredible. The music has an imperial Asian theme, and it fits the theme of the game perfectly. I never got tired of the music or sound effects. And the graphics are perfect for an RTS. The whole thing looks like a battlefield drawn map. The units move just happened on this map. Also the arrows when units like a pin can be moved, has scratched the movement on the map.
 
The only real problem I had with the game was the controls. They took to get used more than other RTS games I've ever played. But the controls were more intuitive and responded immediately. I just took longer than I expected to "master" the controls.
 
There is no question that any RTS fan should try this game. Even players who not generally provide real-time strategies should this a try. Autumn Dynasty is one of the best games I've played on IOS in a while.

iPad Screenshots
iPad Screenshot 1
iPad Screenshot 2
iPad Screenshot 3
iPad Screenshot 4
iPad Screenshot 5


Autumn Dynasty Review

No comments:

Post a Comment