Monday, May 21, 2012

FREE The Sandbox Review

The Sandbox Review icon

I have an odd bug that would not allow me to change backgrounds come for some reason, but it does not affect the game at all. Especially critical is the handing out of the elements in the earlier stages. Deserves a lot of mana fast, but it was not long before I was just not enough of it between missions to unlock new elements essential for my development. A stand-out example in my head is so much mana needed to unlock the power (as in the current source) element, but not enough. I could not complete the level without them, I had no choice but to try to handle in the open mode, to do some random task, until I had enough.

But while it may take some time and effort to do to unlock all the elements, it can be done relatively quickly. And once they are all available players imagination can really run wild. The sandbox is already a heck of a game, freemium or not, and it has nowhere else to go but up from here.

iPhone Screenshots
iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5



FREE The Sandbox Review

No comments:

Post a Comment