Monday, May 21, 2012

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II Review

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II Review icon

Early on, when I reflect on my review, I was ready to love Episode II clearly. But then the immediate death have started falling. It's not just the occasional bottomless pits in steps - these are really good enough, thanks to warning signs that indicate potential hedgehog Doom treated. No, it's moments when opening a crushing piston is to know when to blow at high speed, or there are building blocks for an aircraft through, and the only way to respond when has to die to this section, a million times before. These moments pollute the game, and they're just so frustrating because it is a sign of low-level design, rather than challenging in the context of the game itself, the game challenges the player to throw cheap needs to get drunk they are.

This is a problem that has plagued replaced the Sonic series, especially since the original Sonic Advance games, as placing a bottomless pit real challenging level design. Become a different game that is unnecessarily ruined when it's just simply sad. I wanted to love this game from the depths of my heart, I was ready to love it like I was a kid again, but the insistence on the cheap can challenge me just before clearly loving it.

Screenshots
iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5


Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II Review

No comments:

Post a Comment