Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wannabat Plus Review


Wannabat Plus Review icon

I noticed more than a bit of texture pop-up when loading levels in games and for the crack of the time, but the real problem I have with the IAP Wannabat cash special items for sale. I'm not too upset about the performance-enhancing tattoos, even though it sucks that they do not see a permanent visual change, but the element that dough, where pitchers can aspire is too unfair. It is like buying wins with real money. Not cool.

Even with the occasional cheap tactics Wannabat is still a very, very fun game. Even more so in multiplayer, which is definitely something to say comes from me. I hope they have a few outfits over the years, and ax, the stupid scammers, but it's a game, I plan to keep on my phone for a long time.

Screenshots

iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5


Wannabat Plus Review

No comments:

Post a Comment