Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mikey Shorts Review

Mikey Shorts Review icon

This game would sink or swim on their checks and luckily Mikey Shorts have virtual controls are very tight, have touch areas, liberal enough that accidental or missed inputs are rare, if they are always happen. First fast times requires quick reactions, and the controls are up to the task that the levels present themselves well. There are also many panels with the coins to unlock the collected without gameplay upgrades that can be purchased with them. Oh, and the player can race a ghost of her best time Mikey is a ghost costume. It's fantastic.

I am absolutely addicted to
Mikey Shorts. I felt compelled to reach 100% in Story Mode. I keep going back to play more of the 48 challenge levels. I collect coins, so I can run amok in a hat, monocle and duckbill because why not. But above all it is the way that the game was designed to be empowering. If I make a good run through a level, it feels like I'm an expert game Speedrunner, nailing every jump like traveling the world in slow motion. The design and the controls are set up absolutely perfect for it, and that's why I do. Absolutely love Mikey Shorts

Screenshots
iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5


Mikey Shorts Review

No comments:

Post a Comment