Tuesday, August 28, 2012

FREE Ham on the Run! Review

Ham on the Run! Review icon

The game is free to play, but extra vegetables can be purchases in-app purchases. I do not particularly like paying real money for in-game currency, but I found that there really is no need to pay any additional money to play the game and get ahead. There is ample opportunity to collect vegetables and complete the various missions. I'm grateful.

The game itself is very repetitive, but definitely has an addictive aspect. I've always wanted to improve my score. Fans of Jetpack Joyride will not find anything too surprising here, but all in all I would recommend Ham on the Run!. It is free, addictive and would be looking for every opportunity player to appeal to take a few minutes.

Screenshots

iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5


FREE Ham on the Run! Review

No comments:

Post a Comment