Saturday, September 1, 2012

Lost Cities Review

Lost Cities Review icon

Since there are actually multiplayer in Lost Cities can not I go with my standby complaint. However, the function does is a typical problem: Waiting to move to the other person. Multiple games running at once, and there is always something to do, which is related not iOS, but is still waiting a bit annoying. I also mistakenly cards instead of playing it on a few occasions due to a rather large hitbox for the discard pile is discarded and my semi-distracted (ie play against someone as I type this).

One of these days Reiner Knizia game hit the App Store and not fantastic, but Lost Cities will go to the strip. It is less complicated than most of the other titles designer, quick to learn, unexpectedly deep, and can be played against real people. I dare say this is the most accessible and friendly newcomer Knizia iOS game.

iPhone Screenshots

No comments:

Post a Comment