Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Granny Smith Review

Granny Smith Review icon

Currently, there are only 36 levels available, with the promise of more to come in future updates. As the levels are so short, I was able to blow through it all pretty quickly. However, I try to continue to go through the levels again, my scores up, because the game is fun to play and I'm just not ready to put it down.

The sum is all up Granny Smith a winner. From the signs of the crazy gameplay is, love it a lot in this $ 0.99, universal app and I can not wait for additional levels are added.

Screenshots

iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5


Granny Smith Review

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. This game seems very good. I am excited to install to my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Granny Smith is a fantastic game all about apples! Here is another review about the app.

    ReplyDelete