Monday, July 30, 2012

FREE Ptch Review

Ptch Review icon

Ptch did crash twice during my criticism. The first was after I had applied for a new style. I began to sweat, worried that I would have to re-create the Ptch, but I quickly learned that automatically makes Ptch drafts of a work in progress. Once I have the button "Create" touched, I was asked if I wanted to claim back the draft in memory. I quickly edited the video and had it ready in no time. The second crash occurred when I tried to share the Ptch and tried to connect my Twitter account. It appears that Ptch has a few bugs to work out, but I could share my results at the end.

Ptch presents some wild ideas when it comes to sharing and creating content, which is why I was surprised that the user is no longer in control of the music selection seems to me. Some users may be compensated, but for larger projects by the 60 seconds limit, there are other, more suitable applications. I'm interested to see what comes out of the Ptch community, and just what kind of stories can be little more than 60 seconds worth of video and images gleamed be told from multiple sources. It should be interesting to watch - if only for a minute.

iPhone Screenshots

iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5


FREE Ptch Review

No comments:

Post a Comment