Monday, July 30, 2012

FREE Jelly Jumpers Review

Jelly Jumpers Review icon

While on the subject of in-app purchases, is something that I particularly took umbrage at the fact that prices in Jelly Jumper "store are not clearly marked. To find out the price of a coin package in 1000, for example, I had to touch him, which began the in-app purchasing process. I was able to cancel the purchase to $ 1.99, when a dialog box appeared to confirm, but I would like to know what it would have cost in advance, and before all without the risk of inadvertently reducing spending real money!

I think that Chillingo has a fine game on their hands here. The craft is in the details clearly, and I found myself unable to put down there. I was really eager to continue playing, go for a higher score and improving with every game. All in all a great game with lots of charm and things to do.

Screenshots

iPhone Screenshot 1

iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5


FREE Jelly Jumpers Review

No comments:

Post a Comment