Monday, June 18, 2012

Project 83113 Review

Project 83113 Review icon


The only problem I had with the Project 83113 was the tendency to get lost in all the chaos on the screen. I would be too busy to look forward to an opponent or jump to plan my next step to realize that there is a low ceiling, I have to push. Similarly, I had more than a few instances where I've completely lost track of Belle amid the shrill bullets. Not that a strongly chaotic action game is a bad thing. I feel like there should be a bit more of a gradual curve to all the visual madness.



Within moments I was totally flat, Project 83 113 mechanics, story and style. Be inspired by the cuddly mascot was how I first fooled, this is a fantastic action / platforming game, the game is worth it.

Screenshots

iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5



Project 83113 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment