Sunday, February 19, 2012

Wave Crasher Review

Wave Crasher Review icon

I knew very little about Wave Crashers, when I first jumped into it. I knew it allows you to import music and personal involved "surfing" of some sort, but that's all I was going on. Then I played it and discovered that I was pretty much on the money. What I did not expect it was so much fun with it.

The overall position in the Wave Crashers is, to the waves in a way that the jet-skiers can net as many coins as possible and a high score multipliers and net set. One finger up and down the screen, the height of the waves, and depending on the angle they can run past the little daredevil from view or skip it along in a straight path. What is interesting is that the level in a way that is completely dependent upon the music is structured. The waves themselves vary in size and frequency from song to song, and every individual with a robust library probably will not go out content in the foreseeable future.

Screenshots
iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5


Wave Crasher Review

No comments:

Post a Comment