Sunday, January 29, 2012

FREE Triple Town Review

Triple Town Review icon

"Match three" puzzle in the presentation may vary, but the reach of any genre can pick up something like that, generally divided into a comfortable groove. On the other hand, the three towns, married and urban architectural aesthetics, mechanics are relatively simple, an impressive amount of depth. The result? I've played so far this year the most addictive portable game.Oh, and bears. A large number of bears.

This seems hyperbolic praise thrown around January, but I will be shocked if any in the near future to usurp three center of crown. Honestly, I'm not going much I like it because I tired of the cutesy first found the graphics and urban development will be a bit fancy. It became my is correct, the town together to meet the whole concept is just a visual conceited. Graphics, on the other hand, I quickly grew.

Screenshots
iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4


FREE Triple Town Review

No comments:

Post a Comment