Wednesday, December 14, 2011

FREE My Xbox Live Review

My Xbox Live Review icon

Aside from the aforementioned need of impel notifications, there isn’t a large deal incorrect with the app in itself. Yes, it could be a little quicker at the primary log-in, but I’m actually nitpicking here.

It may just be the respite conversing – I’ve remained a long time for Microsoft to give me genuine, 1st-party get access to to my Xbox Live know-how when on the proceed – but this is a very, very pleasant app so long as you can pardon that interface.

At the end of the day, My Xbox Live is a free app, and any individual who is an Xbox Live proprietor actually should give it a try. There’s not anything to lose.

Screenshots
iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5

FREE My Xbox Live Review
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment